Diary of an Aging Pervert

Diary of an Aging Pervert

ADULT CONTENT WITHIN. People describe me as a really nice guy. Fuck that shit.

Monday, June 19, 2006

My dad's no longer around. He passed away on Thanksgiving weekend in 1999. Very unexpectedly.

One of my favorite memories of my dad was when I was four years old. It was 1962. He was 25 years old and had four kids. The oldest, my sister, was five. It was the first winter in our new neighborhood. My mom still lives there today. He took took my sister and me for a sled ride. She and I sat on the Flexible Flyer while he pulled us a long. We crested a small hill and suddenly our sled began to pass him. As we slid faster, him he started running along side hollering, "Whoa, sled! Wait for me. Wait for me, sled!"
My sister and I laughed and giggled all the way down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home