Diary of an Aging Pervert: A long overdue update

Diary of an Aging Pervert

ADULT CONTENT WITHIN. People describe me as a really nice guy. Fuck that shit.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

A long overdue update


I haven't mentioned this recently, but I know you've been wondering. The dry spell has ended.

Mrs. Arkay is healthy, with no lingering concerns. Unfortunately, with the Girl now living in Florida, she's been a bit dipressed lately. She misses her daughter terribly. And we all know what that does to one's sex drive.

So, just as I was thinking it might be time to find a mistress, she called me upstairs. Said she needed help shaving her pussy. That was the beginning of a wonderful night together. Candles and wine. A shave, a massage, lots and lots kissing, sucking, licking. And, oh my God, I love eating and fucking a clean shaven pussy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

WoOhOo!!!! The thrill is *BACK*!!!!

Well done!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Don said...

Well aren't you the lucky little 'fucker'! LOL Congratulations to you both. Film at 10 I hope!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home