Diary of an Aging Pervert: Mens Underwear Part 2

Diary of an Aging Pervert

ADULT CONTENT WITHIN. People describe me as a really nice guy. Fuck that shit.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Mens Underwear Part 2

So, since I brought it up, let's talk about that thong for a minute--beginning with a question. Guys in thongs, what do you think? Discuss amongst yourselves.

Here's what I think. Guys look good in boxers. That's pretty much it. Not that I'm one look at guys, but I don't necessarily avert my gaze from boxers. To anything else my response is something along the lines of, "I don't really need to see that." Tighty-whities, briefs, bikinis, string bikinis, thongs, wear what you want but keep your pants on.

But it's not about what I like to see, it's about what I like to wear. And for some reason I like to wear things that are sexy--now pay attention here 'cause here's where it gets tricky--not things that look sexy, but things that *are* sexy. Even though once I put them on they technically cease to be sexy. Truth is, my gut is going to pot so nothing really looks sexy under that. But that's beside the point.

This leads me to question two. Guys in panties, for or against?

I think I started pawing around in my wife's lingerie drawer about 15 years ago. Every once in a while I'd pull something out and try it on. I liked it. Eventually I let her in on that secret. Actually what I did was start taking them off of her and putting them on myself during foreplay. Then, eventually, "I don't have any clean underwear. Can I borrow one of yours today?" Once I actually bought her a pair of panties as a gift just so that I could wear them.

At first she was cool with it, but eventually she started to complain that after I wore them they didn't quite fit her right any more. Imagine that. So a year ago last Christmas she asked what I wanted and I told her a pair of panties. She got me two. A striped Body By Victoria boyshort, and a black Body By Victoria thong. I got the thong you saw last Thursday during Victoria's Secret's February clearance sale (2005). Picked up three more last August while the family were away in Florida. And a few more earlier this year. I think I now own 10 pairs.

Men's underwear is boring. Women's underwear is exciting. That's it in a nutshell.

Oh, and if you were wondering, I was probably about 9 the first time I ever put on girl's underwear. They were my sisters and I wore them all day. No one ever knew.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm fascinated...I'm also lingering over your posts...so bear (bare ;-) )with me...comments to follow...

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home