Diary of an Aging Pervert: Happy HNT every one

Diary of an Aging Pervert

ADULT CONTENT WITHIN. People describe me as a really nice guy. Fuck that shit.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Happy HNT every one

Since this is my first HNT post, and since every major activity should begin with a good cup of coffee, this is me doing what I do every morning.

Boiling water goes into the pot.

Then you wait.

And wait.

When it's done, pour and enjoy.

Some things you might be wondering:

First of all, if you're don't know what the hell I'm talking about, click here and scroll to 4/25 for My Coffee Post, and here HNT_1.

The camera is a 1.3 megapixel camera phone. Not the best quality, but it's what I got.

And yes, you're witnessing one of my little kinks--Victoria's Secret Pink collection. More about that later unless I hear an outcry of "oh god, please no."



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coffee and nuts in the morning...what could be better?

yummy....

8:32 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

OMG!! You did it! Naughty thing!

I have those panties ;-)

Very nice bum btw...and that third picture...yum....

11:29 AM  
Blogger ArkayToday said...

Thank you all. Not the reaction I expected at all. :p

Debbie: I can think of something better. Unfortunately while I'm making coffee my teddy bear is up in the shower.

Ann: Glad you like it, more to come.

Jez: Yeah, cream. Just didn't get a picture of it. ;)

Becca: I've never admitted this before, but I'm actually quite proud of my bum.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home