Diary of an Aging Pervert: Middle of the night sex

Diary of an Aging Pervert

ADULT CONTENT WITHIN. People describe me as a really nice guy. Fuck that shit.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Middle of the night sex

Ever have it? It's been a long time for me. Many, many years in fact. Mrs. A and I keep odd hours, and seldom get a full and simultaneous eight plus hours of uninterrupted sleep.

In the old days though, when we'd both go to bed at a reasonable hour and when we had a little more stamina...

Guys, ever wake up in the middle of the night with a hard-on? Ever wake up in to find yourself fondling the person next to you? Girls, ever wake up, or get woken up, like that?

I used to love going down on Mrs. A while she was asleep. I didn't do it often, but every once in a while, I'd drift out of whatever dream I was having and there she'd be, lying next to me. My hand would already be between her legs--must have been a nice dream I was having. I'd start stroking softly. Sometimes she would roll over and that would be the end of it. But sometimes she wouldn't. Instead, she would spread her legs a little. So I would continue. Stroking softly, then reaching inside. Then I would slide my entire body down the bed, and move gently between her legs. I would snuggle. I would nuzzle. I would begin gently kissing.

I always pictured myself stopping there and going back to sleep. Cuddling her pussy like a teddy bear. And waking in the morning, still cuddling. But that never happened. My gentle cuddling would turn into licking. My fingers would join my tongue, and the 'gentle' would become less so. At some point, I could never tell exactly when, she would wake up and we'd be engaged in full blown sex. Kissing, licking, sucking and fucking.

One or two orgasms later we'd both drift back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home