Diary of an Aging Pervert: My new hobby

Diary of an Aging Pervert

ADULT CONTENT WITHIN. People describe me as a really nice guy. Fuck that shit.

Friday, October 20, 2006

My new hobby

Apparently my new hobby is arguing in chat rooms.

Litning Jill: wonder why men hang out here when obvious any women aint talking?----lol
Red496: 16 f hi
Litning Jill: if u wanna be taken seriously RED----get a profile
Litning Jill: she too fast for me---lol
SumOne6246: We get lucky occasionally, Jill.
Litning Jill: well-----not here---ur profile is alot of words that sats nothing
Litning Jill: says*
SumOne6246: Is that why your here? to judge profiles?
Litning Jill: I always read them --------& only speak to those that interest me--------What a shame men dont do the same
SumOne6246: Do you consider yours interesting?
SumOne6246: Cuz you basically used an awful lot of words to say just one thing... no men.
Litning Jill: it says the basics-----interests those with similar interests-----URS SAY NOTHING
SumOne6246: at least mine isn't condescending.
SumOne6246: Mine doesn't make me sound stuck up and narrow minded.
Litning Jill: URS says its a talking point-----but says nothing to talk about
SumOne6246: and yours says "no men" eight different times
SumOne6246: and that you're 47.
Rmclaug1960: dad here for phone
SumOne6246: twice
Litning Jill: I'm not narrow minded----guess ur refer5ring to AOL men bit?------welll most ARE scum------I select my male friends but not from ill mannered AOL 1's with no manners
Litning Jill: COS aol men have pea brains in their dicks---------and have NO MANNERS
SumOne6246: and women on aol are all dykes.
Litning Jill: they im & say HI---or ASL-----what imagination
SumOne6246: I guess life sucks that way.
SumOne6246: oh yeah, it's only men that do that. right
Litning Jill: if thats what u think------why do u bother? can assure u I aint
SumOne6246: and I can assure you I don't have a pea brain in my dick. so where does that leave us?
Litning Jill: u ermptied the room altogether now
SumOne6246: I did?
Litning Jill: nite

Yeah, yeah, I know it's childish. But don't you like to break out the coloring books and crayons every once in a while?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sir Dirty Joke said...

lol

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home