Diary of an Aging Pervert: Haven't heard this one before.

Diary of an Aging Pervert

ADULT CONTENT WITHIN. People describe me as a really nice guy. Fuck that shit.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Haven't heard this one before.

One Sunday a gentleman sitting in church notices that he's sitting directly behind a fine looking young Sunday School teacher. I had long harbored a secret attraction to her so, while they were taking up the collection, he screwed up his courage, leaned forward and said, "Would you like to have dinner with me on Tuesday?"

"Why yes, that would be nice," the lady responded.

Well, the gentleman couldn't believe his luck. On Tuesday he picked the lady up and took her to the finest restaurant in town. When they sat down, the gentleman looked over at her and suggested, "Would you like a cocktail before dinner?"

"Oh, no," the woman replied "Whatever would I tell my Sunday School class?"

Well, the gentleman was taken aback slightly, so he didn't say much until after dinner, when he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and offered her one.

"Oh my goodness no," said the woman. "I couldn't face my Sunday School class if I did?"

So now, having been rebuffed twice, the man felt pretty discouraged. They left the restaurant, got in his car headed home. After a short distance they passed a local Holiday Inn. He figured he had nothing to lose so he ventured, "Ahhh... mmmm... how would you like to stop at this motel?"

"Sure, that would be very nice," she said.

The gentleman couldn't believe his ears, and did a fast u-turn right then and there, drove back to the motel and got a room.

The next morning, after a night of wild, passionate and the most incredible and perverse sex imaginable, the gentleman awoke. He looked at the beautiful young woman lying in bed next to him and said, "I've got to ask you one thing, whatever are you going to tell your Sunday School class?"

The lady said, "The same thing I always tell them. You don't have to smoke and drink to have a good time."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home