Diary of an Aging Pervert: I've been tagged. This is a first for me.

Diary of an Aging Pervert

ADULT CONTENT WITHIN. People describe me as a really nice guy. Fuck that shit.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I've been tagged. This is a first for me.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life: Ice Cream scooper, Short-order cook, TV salesman, accountant.

B) Four movies I could watch over and over: The Philadelphia Story, Stalag 17, The Best Years of Our Lives, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

C) Four places I have lived: Fort Worth, Texas; Billinghay, Lincolnshire, UK; Temple Hills, Maryland; Columbus, Ohio.

D) Four TV shows I love to watch: Family Guy, Monk, The Rockford Files, and Maximum Extreme Challange

E) Four places I've been on vacation: Orlando, Florida; Ocean City, Maryland; Wilmington, North Carolina; New York, New York

F) Four of my favorite websites: Qwantz, Post Secret, Plan59, and The Prelinger Archive.

G) Four of my favorite foods: Bacon 'n Eggs, Blue Crabs, Steak and Chees sub, "Chicken Mess"

H) Four friends I will tag: Becca, Ann, Jezebelle, and Madame X

I) Right now I would rather be: On a boat on the bay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home