Diary of an Aging Pervert: A simple request.

Diary of an Aging Pervert

ADULT CONTENT WITHIN. People describe me as a really nice guy. Fuck that shit.

Monday, May 15, 2006

A simple request.

Would somebody please suck my dick?

Mrs. Arkay's been so preoccupied lately with school, work, and The Girl leaving home next week that, well, certain things have fallen by the wayside. And right now I really would like a blow job.

That kinda makes me sound like a selfish, misogynistic bastard, doesn't it? In an attempt to redeem myself let me say that I've been almost as busy and preoccupied myself with house, yard, work, and getting vehicles, pets and family ready for the long drive to Orlando.

I say almost because I freely admit that I never quite achieve the same level of intensity over... hell, anything the way she does. It's not that I don't try, but you know, I'm a guy.

Anyway, I don't give a damn what I'm doing, if she says she wants to fuck I'll drop it in a heartbeat and fuck her. She just hasn't said recently.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

A simple request indeed...and who can say no when you ask so politely :D


Love the post below as well...

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand your dilemna; not having had a bj this century. A few times since marriage over 10 years ago but never with enthusiasm.

Absence makes the heart (and dick) grow fonder. The thoughts of a bj almost never leave my mind anymore. If she ever gives me another one I know if will be worse than a pity f@@@. Hopefully I stay strong and don't get one on the side....

11:15 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

So, are you just gonna leave this post here until someone accomodates you? ;-)

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home