Diary of an Aging Pervert: If it feels good

Diary of an Aging Pervert

ADULT CONTENT WITHIN. People describe me as a really nice guy. Fuck that shit.

Friday, May 12, 2006

If it feels good

From the time I turned 12 till about, oh I don't know, maybe 10 years ago I was perpetually horny. Once I discovered what fucking was, I could do it on demand if necessary. Although it was almost never necessary. Mrs. Arkay isn't really the demanding type, you see (much to my regret). However when no demands are made of me, I make them of myself. At least once a day since that very first time. Sometimes more. My masturbation record is five times in one day.

Now my state of horniness is less perpetual than it is cyclical. I still go to sleep almost every night with my hand on my crotch and sometimes I'll find myself stroking in the middle of the night. Every morning I wake up with a hard-on, but now I'm not always compelled to deal with it like I used to be. So what was once a daily routine is now of the several-times-a-week variety. Little Arkie and I are still very close, but overall we have less quality time together than we used to.


I will say that when the mood strikes me there's still no stopping me. I'll jack off anywhere. At work in my office. In the car driving home. Friends homes. I've even done it at church. For the longest time I wouldn't do it in front of Mrs. A. Now I do.

My younger brother is the one who taught me how to jack off. I was in my early teens at the time. He's about a year and a half younger than me. It wasn't really instructional he didn't really understand what he was doing. He only knew that stroking felt good. He had, I gathered, only handled himself a few times for short periods. He did not do it with any regularity nor had he ever carried the act to completion.

He was a step ahead of me, though. Until then, I though the "pumping action" every one referred to was done by contracting the muscles down there. Sorta like (if not exactly like) Keigel exercises. I even tried it a few times knowing that if you did it long enough 'something' was supposed to happen. But it never did.

So there he and I were, naked from the waist down, playing strip poker I think where the pants were the first to go. He fondling himself between hands and said, "try this, it feels pretty good." So I did. And it did. Over the next few weeks, I did it a couple more times and, yep, it still felt pretty good. Then one day I was in the bathroom, and I thought to myself what would happen if I kept on going. I mean, it feels goo, right? So why stop? I could not say for sure if at that time I had ever heard of orgasms. If I had, I'm sure I had no conceptual understanding of what they were. So I wasn't really expecting one.

But, boy, I sure found one. It's like watching a really great movie with a surprise ending. Suddenly you're swept with both realization and understanding. What the hell? Ohhhhhhhhh. NOW I understand. And although you can watch the movie over and over and always enjoy it, it's never quite the same as that first time, is it?


To give credit where credit is due, the above image comes from Jackinworld

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home