Diary of an Aging Pervert: Who does this?

Diary of an Aging Pervert

ADULT CONTENT WITHIN. People describe me as a really nice guy. Fuck that shit.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Who does this?


Ok, today we have a question. How many of you guys do this?
--------------->
And how many women like their guys like that?

I had done it a couple times just for the hell of it. The hardest part, of course, is the grow back. Itches like crazy--for weeks. So, last time I did it I decided to keep it that way. Almost a year now. I can't say that I like the way it looks. Truth is, in my opinion all cocks are ugly and repulsive. But I definitely like doing it.

I've asked my wife if she likes it. She wont say. I would take that as a 'no,' but that's not necessarily the case. Many years ago I thought about growing a beard. I had asked her a number of times what she thought of the idea and she always said, "It's your face. Do what you want," or something like that. So finally I did. Then I asked her if she liked it and always got evasive answers like... "Do you?"

Then one day, after having it for several years I shaved it off. She got pissed. Turns out she liked it.

For what it's worth, she's been keeping her cunt shaved. She knows I like it like that. She won't tell me that she likes it though. Manipulative little bitch, isn't she?

3 Comments:

Blogger ArkayToday said...

And unlike Mrs. Arkay you're willing to say so.

Thanks for the comment. ;)

10:12 PM  
Blogger fluffy-bunni said...

I like 'em clean shaven!!!

There's just something so unsexy about pausing whilst giving head to pull out a short & curly from underneath the tongue. Bleech.

4:16 PM  
Blogger ArkayToday said...

Or worse, fluffy, the back of the throat. Thanks for stopping by.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home