Diary of an Aging Pervert: Oh, how foolish we were when we were young

Diary of an Aging Pervert

ADULT CONTENT WITHIN. People describe me as a really nice guy. Fuck that shit.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Oh, how foolish we were when we were young

Granted, back then we didn't have the internet so information, not to mention experience, was harder to come by than it apparently is today. Especially for young, innocent, naive, boys like yours truly.

When I was 20 (and 20 was younger then than it is now), Sandy and I went to a movie. I remember the theater we went to but I don't remember what we saw. Sandy and I worked together in a restaurant where I was an assistant manager and she was a cashier. There were rules against such fraternization, but you know how it is. She was hot and I was horny--young, innocent and naive, but horny nonetheless. She was a senior and a cheerleader. We were both seeing other people at the time (her boyfriends name was John--you have to draw it out and say it with disdain--jooooohhnnnnn). I was a bit of a geek and a dork and had virtually no experience, aside from a little girlfriend groping and some sibling explorations a number years earlier. She apparently had more.

I do remember reaching and groping during the movie--she was very soft and somewhat accommodating. And I remember praying to God that she didn't stop me--she didn't, until I tried to unzip her pants. Afterwards, we got into my car to head back home. I started to put on my seatbelt, she stopped me. I was confused, "huh?" She didn't explain.

So there we were quietly riding along down the parkway when she all of a sudden leaned over the center console and laid her head on my shoulder. A moment or so later she was opening my jeans. I was surprised. Pleasantly surprised (duh). As she reached in and worked it out I ascending rapidly toward (some sort of) heaven. For the next 10 miles or so we remained just like that... me driving, her with her head on my shoulder and my cock in her hand. She just held it. Didn't stroke it. Didn't caress it. Just held it.

I imagined what it would be like for her to just lean a little farther down (would her braces hurt?), but I was so damned afraid of loosing the moment that I didn't say a thing. Finally, we got to her neighborhood. She put me back, we kissed, then she started to get out. I did ask if she wanted to go some where else for a while, but she said no. And don't ask me to explain it because I can't, but she said it in a way that confirmed what a young, innocent, naive boy I really was. It might have been a chuckle in her voice. It might have been some words that I've long since forgotten, but I remember that impression. I was a silly boy.

And at that moment I knew I had missed something.

I went home and jacked off.

In the 25+ years since, I've jacked off to the memory hundreds of times. Each time, though I fantasize it a little differently and end up with my first blow job (from a girl.) In real life, that came many, many years later.

This picture is for "About me #2" over there <---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home