Diary of an Aging Pervert: Let's start with this...

Diary of an Aging Pervert

ADULT CONTENT WITHIN. People describe me as a really nice guy. Fuck that shit.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Let's start with this...

I had a dream about Lindsay the other night. Lindsay is very cute. She's also tall. And thin. She's athletic. She's sweet. She's smart. She's wild. She likes to party (but she doesn't want us to know that. Although she's told me a little, she doesn't know how much I know). Lindsay is 16. And I dreamed about her.

In my dream she was everything she is in real life. In my dream she was also pregnant. In my dream she was coming to me because she couldn't go to her parents. Her mom and soon to be stepdad. She didn't want advice, but she did want comfort. So, in my dream I put my arm around her. I told her everything would be alright. I cradled her for a while. I comforted her. In my dream I was jealous of the boy. Whoever he was. I didn't ask. In my dream I knew that I could make everything alright. And I was happy that she came to me.

Then I woke up.

I told my wife about some of the dream. But I didn't tell her everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home